Monday, October 15, 2012

Road to 2014: impromptu update

I wasn't planning on updating till later on in the week but... I found movie maker on my laptop and got a little bit excited this evening after I was sent some video. Hopefully my counterpart in this movie Aran "Simmo" Simm will be writing a guest blog section for the next update with a few of my thoughts thrown in there. 

Now what you are about to witness! Please bare in mind that this was our first proper grapple. Probably also worth noting that Simmo on a couple of occasions fails to abide by Wrestling etiquette (a friendly slap before starting  - tut tut). We will let him off though because he was good enough to come to the session today and put in a shift. 

It's on our knees grappling trying to throw and pin. Not bad for big lads! hope you like it an let me know what you think of my movie making skills! haha.

Will update properly later in the week but for now ENJOY...






No comments:

Post a Comment